What to Expect at Your Consultation
- Arrive a little early, bring a photo ID, and plan to sign that you have read our welcome letter and consents.
- Be prepared to discuss and answer questions about: Your general health status, any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors, Medical conditions, drug allergies and medical treatments, use of current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drugs, previous surgeries, family medical history
- Your surgeon will also: Examine you, may take detailed measurements of certain areas, your surgeon will likely point out features of your body that you may or may not have noticed before, like asymmetry, shape, and skin quality
- Your surgeon will discuss your options and recommend a course of treatment
- Your surgeon will discuss likely outcomes and any risks or potential complications
- Discuss the use of anesthesia during your procedure
Your Nurse will then:
- Take photographs for your medical record to assist in surgical planning
- Answer any further questions you may have after completing your consultation
Joy, our Surgical Scheduler will then either meet with you at the end of your consultation or call you to proceed with surgical planning and scheduling. Plan to bring your schedule in order to choose a surgical date.
*Cosmetic consultations are complimentary, however a credit card will be needed to reserve your appointment. If you do not cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, your credit card will be charged $100.
Second opinion visits: $200
Non-Insured visits: $200
For all scheduled appointments, insurance or cosmetic, if you do not cancel your appointment within 24 hours, there is a $50 fee that will be charged. We try our hardest to accommodate patients and no shows and limited cancellation notice affects our schedule greatly. Thank you for your understanding.